Slideshow

KHP Blog Header-6
KHP Blog Header-4
KHP Blog Header-2
KHP Blog Header-5
KHP Blog Header-3
KHP Blog Header-1

A Rainy Oakland LDS Temple Wedding

They say a rainy wedding day brings luck.  These two are most certainly bound to have a life full of love, luck and adventure, but I'm sure that was their destiny even without all the rain.  These two were the happiest and most carefree couple and I loved it.  

We spent the morning up in Oakland at the beautiful LDS Temple and snapped photos as quickly as we could while simultaneously getting drenched.  Last minute, their backyard reception was moved indoor to a church gym and I couldn't believe how much they did in such short notice.  The reception was fun, beautiful and of course delicious.  I mean, in-house shaved ice.  Yes, please.  

Kayleigh and Yile were so fun to work with and as always, I was so honored that they trusted such a great day into my hands.  I hope these photos document this day well and provide a treasure for years and generations to come. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment