Slideshow

KHP Blog Header-6
KHP Blog Header-4
KHP Blog Header-2
KHP Blog Header-5
KHP Blog Header-3
KHP Blog Header-1

Baby Eleanor

As a mother to three myself, I know how sacred the first few hours with a new baby are, and also how hard it can be to seal those precious moments away to memory. Looking back, those times always become so hazy.  I was so excited when the Prescott family contacted me to photograph their sweet new baby when she was just hours old.  I could feel the love for this sweet little girl when I entered, and when I saw her usually rambunctious older brother interact so tenderly with her, I just knew that these two were meant to be.  He could not have been any cuter.

Jordan and I are good friends and were lucky enough to share our pregnancy weeks together.  She was only ten weeks behind me. We commiserated through the pains and shared in the joy throughout the pregnancy.  I found out I was having a boy, and when Jordan announced she was, yet again, going to wait on finding out the gender until the baby was born, I died.  I wanted to know so bad!  And moreover, as one who has found out the gender pre-birth for all three kids, could not imagine the patience it would take to not find out.  But, they held true, and I'm sure seeing their baby and finding out she was a girl was just even that much more surreal.  Jordan, as I would have expected, was already prepared with the cutest girl accessories, and we can all expect this darling angel to be dressed to the nines.  I can't wait to watch Jordan be a mother to this little girl and share excitement with her as our babies grow up together. 

Thank you Prescott Family for inviting me into such a sacred time to document a beautiful experience.  Miss Eleanor is just a doll. 



No comments:

Post a Comment