Slideshow

KHP Blog Header-6
KHP Blog Header-4
KHP Blog Header-2
KHP Blog Header-5
KHP Blog Header-3
KHP Blog Header-1

Mini Sessions 2016

I am so excited to be offering my annual mini sessions, perfect for Holiday cards, quick updated family photos for your wall, or anything you want to squeeze into 20 minutes!! It's amazing how painless these sessions can be and what we really can get in a short amount of time. If you have little ones, a husband who isn't loving the idea of a full session, or just would rather be out exploring than smiling at a camera for too long, this session is for YOU!
This year's location is a gorgeous area in the South San Jose Area at Guadalupe Oak Grove Park, pictured in the session below. We also did our own family portraits there this year and I fell in love! I hope you'll do the same. 
Each session is only $150 and will include 20 minutes of shooting, 12 hand-edited images delivered to you via digital download, and a print release which will enable you to print wherever you want for your holiday cards. Turnaround time will be 2-3 weeks, with a rush option available if needed. 
I am super excited to document your family, and look forward to booking your session! Act quick, because I only have availability for a few sessions this year! 
Any questions, email me at katieheinerphotography@gmail.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment