Slideshow

KHP Blog Header-6
KHP Blog Header-4
KHP Blog Header-2
KHP Blog Header-5
KHP Blog Header-3
KHP Blog Header-1

Charlotte Baptism Photos

A few years ago when I was still living in California, I photographed Charlotte's older sister for her baptism at a dreamy beach session. Charlotte tagged along and from that moment, I've been told, has been dreaming of her own session. As fate would have it, we both moved from California to Utah last summer, so I got to do Chrlotte's photos as well. 

 It was the most fun session. It's my dream to photograph someone who dreams of having photos taken, and this was it. Charlotte was all smiles (unless she was requesting a "soft smile" photo) and full of poses she wanted to do.  We frolicked through the hillsides, played in the sand and picked wildflowers.  And when I called the shoot, we drove up the hill and did a few more shots, because she was INTO IT.  Ok, we both were. ;)  You can just see the joy in the photos.  





No comments:

Post a Comment