Slideshow

KHP Blog Header-6
KHP Blog Header-4
KHP Blog Header-2
KHP Blog Header-5
KHP Blog Header-3
KHP Blog Header-1

Fresh 48 Hospital Newborns-Santa Clara

Fresh 48 sessions are something I could do every day.  Nothing is more sweet than being invited into a circle where a new baby resides.  These sessions typically take place 12-48 hours after a baby has been born, in the place of delivery.

This session was especially special.  These are my dearest friends and they just welcomed their first baby boy.  As a mom of two boys myself (and one girl) I was thrilled for them to have a boy to add to their two girls.  I was at the hospital 10 hours after he was born--a record for me!  Baby Everett is the most precious little thing and I could have stayed allll day.  They finally had to kick me out. ;)



3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the sensible critique. Me & my cousin were just preparing to do some research on this. We grabbed a book from our area library but I think I learned more from this post. I am very glad to see such fantastic info being shared freely out there… visit the site

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post. Really thank you! Much obliged.Victoria Circumcision Clinic

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated. Osku Leinonen Photography

    ReplyDelete