Slideshow

KHP Blog Header-6
KHP Blog Header-4
KHP Blog Header-2
KHP Blog Header-5
KHP Blog Header-3
KHP Blog Header-1

Post Family Beach Photos

Beach photos in the fall are amazing.  Ok, anytime spent at the beach in the fall is my favorite.  Cold beach days are completely underrated--which is saying a lot coming from a girl who grew up in Southern California.  When I first moved to the bay it took a minimum temperature of 75 degrees to get me over the mountains to the coast, but not anymore! And I know this cute family completely agrees with me.  

They love family activities, especially outdoors, and wanted their photos to reflect that.  We had a fun afternoon together playing at the beach and waiting for perfect light--and just when the light was optimal, a crazy cloud cover came it! Ha! Such is life.  We made do and I actually love the photos taken during the cloud cover.  This goes to show we are definitely not in charge of life, and even when we think what we are presented with will be awful, there's typically a better outcome than we anticipated.  

Enjoy this gorgeously fun, spirited and awesome family! I know I did. 






No comments:

Post a Comment