Slideshow

KHP Blog Header-6
KHP Blog Header-4
KHP Blog Header-2
KHP Blog Header-5
KHP Blog Header-3
KHP Blog Header-1

Lifestyle and Fashion Photographer with Blogger Brunette Ambitions

This has got to be one of the most carefree and fun shoots I've done.  After road tripping down to Long Beach with Tara, blogger extrodinaire of fashion and lifestyle blog brunette-ambitions.com, we boarded a cruise ship to Ensenada.  Right before getting off in Mexico, we had a mini shoot, complete with the most gorgeous cloud cover.  

Did you know that a light cloud layer midday is a photographer's dream?  I was able to shoot at 11:00 in the morning without having to worry a bit about harsh lighting. And to beat the crowds on an otherwise crowded cruise liner, we just made sure to shoot after everyone rushed the gangway to get into Mexico, leaving the top deck all for our taking.  With rough waters the day before, it's no doubt everyone rushed off.  

So, when we pair perfect light, with a great environment and a gorgeous model who is eager to be photographed, it's easy for me to get perfectly gorgeous images. I basically just have to push the button, right?  Ha, if only that's all it took.


8 comments:


  1. Shining beauty on bright outfits! Really cool photography!
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Post. This is a very helpful post. These are the useful tips for. I would like to share with my friends. To know more about me visit here fashion photography Florence

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a good common sense Blog. Very helpful to one who is just finding the resources about this part. It will certainly help educate me. Fashion photographer Hamburg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only aspire to mention ones content can be as incredible. This clarity with your post is superb and that i may think you’re a guru for this issue. High-quality along with your concur permit me to to seize your current give to keep modified by using approaching blog post. Thanks a lot hundreds of along with you should go on the pleasurable get the job done. photographe caen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am thankful for this blog to gave me much knowledge regarding my area of work. I also want to make some addition on this platform which must be in knowledge of people who really in need. Thanks. Lifestyle photographers mexico

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for posting this. I was looking for a professional Lifestyle Photographers. Good to see some studios offering amazing family photoshoots. It would be more helpful if you include the contact details of studios also. Keep sharing informative posts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This article is inspiring! Can't wait to grab my camera again.

    ReplyDelete