Slideshow

KHP Blog Header-6
KHP Blog Header-4
KHP Blog Header-2
KHP Blog Header-5
KHP Blog Header-3
KHP Blog Header-1

Menasco Family

I can never accurately answer the question "which type of photo session is your favorite?" because the dynamics are so different in each type, and I love them all for different reasons! I will always love a traditional family session. We all need our family pictures taken, and I love being able to freeze time for a bit with family pictures. Children grow up so quickly (I know...everyone says this, and with 3 kids of my own, I am actually starting to believe it. Time flies...like so fast!) and it's great to be able to assist in documenting each phase of a family's life.

This family was extra special to photograph. I have done a few sessions over the years with them, and get to hang out with them on a regular basis. I met Amber through my husband, as they were friends in college, and we became fast friends. Our kids get along great and overall it is just the best! Amber suggested Vasona park for this years' images, and we found some fun new locations there.
















No comments:

Post a Comment